What's new

The Vampires Revenge

Alison said:
The 3rd is fantastic. Nice series!

Isn't it?
What a classical profile!
Very photogenic. But VERY!
And so well lit. Wow. *swooning*
 
JonMikal said:
give chiller a call :)

nice work man. :thumbup:


:lmao: I could imagine chiller would be the perfect man for the job!

Thanks to everyone for the time and your comments :)
 
Me as a model?...now that is really scary. I scare the lens off a camera on a good day.:biglaugh:
I did do the vampire thing at Halloween one time...sort of Lost Boys type vampire. Hmm...Maybe I will find that avatar.
 
hehe kick ass :D one of my friends collects swords........... damn i have strange friends lol....... but good incase of a sudden medieval warfare!
 
Chiller said:
Me as a model?...now that is really scary. I scare the lens off a camera on a good day.:biglaugh:
I did do the vampire thing at Halloween one time...sort of Lost Boys type vampire. Hmm...Maybe I will find that avatar.

loving your new avatar! Thanks again and thanks fate :thumbup:
 
you have a nice profile!
theyre kinda scary though :lol:
minus the sword would have been great! like hte intensity in expression in the third shot .. the selective in the last is cool too :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom