The views from our stay......: )

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Website
www.lulu.com
This is the view from where we sat having our morning coffee......: )

MVC-845F.jpg

This was the view from our window.......: )

MVC-881F.jpg

I stood just outside our door and saw this.....So sweet....: )

MVC-885F.jpg

And looking just to the left....: )

2MVC-794F.jpg

And one of the views at sunset........: )

2MVC-808F.jpg

Thanks for lookin' It was a great trip..........so much more to show and tell you but.......Don't want to bog ya down......We did have a wonderful time.......: )

what a great place to have your coffee in the morning! stunning views, like the one with the two pelican (?) things on the rock. great pics :thumbup:

love the shot with the coffee cup...thats a great set up.....

and the second shot...i could die happy right there...

you would never bog us down with all this...they are a great way for me to get away for a bit in my office..thanks carolyn..!!

aprilraven said:
love the shot with the coffee cup...thats a great set up.....

and the second shot...i could die happy right there...

you would never bog us down with all this...they are a great way for me to get away for a bit in my office..thanks carolyn..!!
I was thinking the exact same thing! :thumbup: These are wayyy too pretty to make me feel bogged down.

Next time yo go off to a beautiful place, pack a couple of us TPFer's in your duffle bag, Carolyn.....we'll be quiet, promise.... :mrgreen:

:sigh: Lovely place. :)

What a great series!
#1 is super! The pov is great. And the key on the table really adds a sense of vacation ;)
Love the lights on the trees in #2. Don't know why, they just stand out to me :)

these are all great, looks like a beautiful place to vacation... i especially like the 1st and 4th...

terri said:
I was thinking the exact same thing! :thumbup: These are wayyy too pretty to make me feel bogged down.

Next time yo go off to a beautiful place, pack a couple of us TPFer's in your duffle bag, Carolyn.....we'll be quiet, promise.... :mrgreen:

:sigh: Lovely place. :)

Sure, so far it looks like Terri, Rave and Pete.......That should definitely prove to be a good time!!!:mrgreen:

Thanks for your comments everyone! : )

Most reactions

Back