The wrong way. Learn the fundamentals.

And I kinda get where the OP is coming from. There are some really insanely bad people out there right now saying they are "pro photographers". Everytime we see these posts and aweful shots, we all shake out heads.

But this happens every year. Every year there is a new crop of really horrible photographers and a lot of good ones. There are those photographers who don't want to know anything because they got a camera and they know everything.
So let them learn that they can't book paying jobs. Let them learn.

Let them learn that what they are doing isn't working. We might be rewarded with a breakout Rockstar. You never know.

And I kinda get where the OP is coming from. There are some really insanely bad people out there right now saying they are "pro photographers". Everytime we see these posts and aweful shots, we all shake out heads.

But this happens every year. Every year there is a new crop of really horrible photographers and a lot of good ones. There are those photographers who don't want to know anything because they got a camera and they know everything.
So let them learn that they can't book paying jobs. Let them learn.

Let them learn that what they are doing isn't working. We might be rewarded with a breakout Rockstar. You never know.

Say what?????

everyone learns diffrently. i think if you want to have a career in this field then you should be studying your ass off and taking any lesson and course you can to try and get the most knowledge possible. more knowledge you have the better off your going to be. but then there are people like me who dont see this ever being a carreer, its just a hobby, another way to spend any free money i somehow acquire. and to do that route would complelty ruin the hobby for me. i go out and have fun. when i look at what i have and see where i messed up or am lacking or in case of ocf just dont know. i start doing my research and reading to improve. but its at my pace when i want to learn it so it still stays fun.

but the reality is people are going to learn or not learn regardless of how others feel and you can either choose to help them along or not,

What don't you understand, Rockstar? That there are terrible beginners or really great beginners?

The notion of learning styles originated in the 1970's.

In the intervening 40 years many models of how learning styles supposedly works have been offered.

However, many psychologists and neuroscientists question the scientific basis for and the theories on which the notion of learning style models are based.

The notion of learning styles started in the 1970s? Oh dude......

... remember that KmH started this thread by saying "... about learning how to do photography..." :meh:

Most reactions

Back