these better than the last ones? C&C

VegasS2k

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
DSC_9227.jpg

DSC_9211.jpg

DSC_9213.jpg

they are pictures of my G/fs wolf..

Yikes. I was just about to type "Good lord, isn't that a wolf?" Cool! A GF with a wolf. How hawt is that? :lol:

Anyway... 1 is kinda cool. Mainly becaue I went "yikes, that's a wolf". The crop might be a little tight though. The pole/tree in 2 actually messed with my eyes. I thought I was having focus problems and actually blinked. Didn't quite work for me. I've tried what you've done with three and never liked the result, so it may just be me but it didnt' quite work for me either.

You know, I bet if you did that kind of effect with the tree more to the right so it's nearer to the edge by quite a bit and/or is more in focus... possibly completely in focus. Give you that "wolf coming around from the back of a tree" effect, vs. a "wolf is about to bump into this tree in his way" effect. ;)

Just some thoughts.

Awesome subject you have there, though... if he's patient it would be cool to keep working with him/her.

I'm not personally sure that I could comfortably take a picture of a wolf staring at me like that. :lol:

I would say to take full advantage, you should take some pictures somewhere so that it appears as if he's out in the wild (The brick wall doesn't do too much really). As far as #s 2 & 3 go, not really my taste. Animals generally don't work too well in the artistic composition. This guy'd also make some really nice B&Ws I think.

the wolves are domesticated they act like loyal dogs. but the one in the picture was beaten as a pup and is afraid of everyone i had to actually use my 300mm zoom to get a close up of him and he moves alot. really hard and her other wolf is really fat.. actually obese. but i cant get close to the other wolf without him running away.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back