Three From Me

bleeblu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
bleeblu.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thank God I'm on Spring Break. Gives me some time to shoot some ideas I've had for a couple months. Here are three of them. What do you think?

Zeppelin by Mark Harless, on Flickr

Short Lived by Mark Harless, on Flickr

Seafood Diet by Mark Harless, on Flickr

Having a hell of a hard time getting rid of that shadow on the bottom right corner.

#1 is interesting! I can clearly see what you were trying to accomplish, hell I think you could do a whole "balloon girl" series. Unfortunately, there is way too much noise and its underexposed. I've included an edit that demonstrates what I'm talking about.
Original:
6855706138_2db690aafa_c1.jpg

Quick & Dirty Edit: (NR and brought the exposure up)
6855706138_2db690aafa_c1-1.jpg

#2 I am not a fan of. Theres trying to be provocative, and then there is just desperately grasping for attention. You've got some cool elements, but I think it needs work.
#3 is interesting. Provocative like #2, but you didn't overdue it on this one. I look at it and wonder whats up, which is great. I maybe would have included the rest of her head though? If she had long hair it maybe would have been interesting to have it splayed out behind her head. Still, very interesting, I'd like to see some similar shots.

Last edited:
The Beginners' forum description changed a couple of weeks ago and the Beginners' forum is no longer a Gallery or C&C forum section.

Brand new to photography, or brushing up on some of the basics? Don’t be shy! Talk to other beginners and ask all your basic photographic questions here. This is NOT an actual gallery, but more of a place to ask questions and get feedback on technical issues. Use the TPF Galleries to show us some of the photos you have taken so far and get some review - so you can learn where there is room for improvement!

I don't get #1 but it's really noisy, unless that was the effect you were after
#2 makes me sick lol sorry
#3 is my favorite. very strong image. Good work

I think the balloon girl is cool, as well as the other two. I suspect that the second photo will get some knew-jerk reactions on here, but oh well.

I like how you obscure the model in some way in every photo.

I think the balloon girl is cool, as well as the other two. I suspect that the second photo will get some knew-jerk reactions on here, but oh well.

I like how you obscure the model in some way in every photo.

assuming 1 is a miscarriage bec shes dropping a pregnancytest, and im not az chick, but being married for ten years i do not think a girls monthly has tht much blood.

im weird but i like the first one, i think u could redo it and use the lightin to accentuate the mood a little more and increase its message, i could see this as a quit smoikng while ur pregnant ad or something like that

squid, meh.

ballons i too can see as a series.

keep it up, next level creativity for sure.

Freaky work! Like #3 best. Don't like balloons. Bloody photo is ugly, but OK. Last one VG.

Keep blasting away and send in more!

Most reactions

Back