Till Death Part Us

LizardKing

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello!

Every once in a while I like to go back to old albums and browse through them... It's been almost 2 years since this trip to Europe, but today I still keep finding pictures I like and completely forgot about them... Have so many I could bore you for days uploading them, but let's just do it by one from time to time jajaja... Anyway, I like it this way, it's almost as going back there w/o leaving my living room :lol:

Enough with the intro... Let's see if you like this one taken right outside of Amsterdam.
As always, all C&C are much appreciated and more than welcome!

Till Death Part Us

Till Death Part Us by Lizard.King, on Flickr

BTW is the phrase of the title correct or is it more used: 'Till Death do us Part' ?

Regards,
LizardKing

Never heard it that way, always 'Till Death do us Part'. :)

Love the colors on this one, only wish it was less busy so that the elderly couple was more important.

More than "Till death do us part", this photo says "Netherlands" to me, but very much so! The weather, the green, the houses, bridge, bikes - almost iconic! (Only about a windmill could possibly beat that).

And isn't it a shame how in the vast amount of photos that get taken today several get simply lost for a while - or even forever?
Good to be going through albums again after some time!

Thanks for the feedback! I was a little unsure about the colors, since my monitor is not calibrated.

More than "Till death do us part", this photo says "Netherlands" to me, but very much so! The weather, the green, the houses, bridge, bikes - almost iconic! (Only about a windmill could possibly beat that).

You're right, this photo IS Netherlands... Actually, there're windmills all over that area, but while shooting them, turn around for a second and saw this image... So I had to rapidly compose and fire... I'd love to have a windmill in this photo, but overall I like it very much.

And isn't it a shame how in the vast amount of photos that get taken today several get simply lost for a while - or even forever?
Good to be going through albums again after some time!

Totally agree... That's why every once in a while I go back to old albums, but with the amount of pictures we take these days, it's pretty hard not to miss some.

Can you think of any improvement I can do to this one in photoshop? I gave it a quick pass, but I know there's more to do here... Just don't know what or how jajaja
Thanks again!

This is such a pretty scene.:thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back