Tired self portrait.. One-light

Lights, framing, editing in both shots are great. In the first one background is little distracting which has been overcome in second one. Good job.

Great except for cutting off the top of your head/hood; that always bugs me.

Thank you! :) Yes, that's my style. Kind of inspired by Peter Hurley: I always take "Normal" photos when I have clients though, and some photos of this style.

Ooh, yeah, I like that second one a lot! I like the framing, the processing, pretty much everything.

Thank you very much man! :D

Totally agree with everyone else - the second one is simply amazing. Very nicely done, sir!

Wow, kind words! :) Thank you very much good sir!

Look fairly grumpy. But besides that all technical aspects are good.

Haha well, I don't think this photo would be as good with a grin on my face. And after being in the army I can't smile any more. (Just kidding) :D
Thank you though! :)

Lights, framing, editing in both shots are great. In the first one background is little distracting which has been overcome in second one. Good job.

Thank you very much! :D

I admittedly did not like the 1st one at all, and I think the 2nd one is brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

I admittedly did not like the 1st one at all, and I think the 2nd one is brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

Thank you very much good sir! ;) I think the first one looks more like a test photo than a proper photo, looking back at it I have no idea why I posted it. :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back