Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last year we donated a photo package to a local charity auction that benefits the children in our region. We had a lot of fun on this shoot, the little boy was about a year and a half old and a joy to work with. The lighting was horrid though, overcast and flat. Camera was the 10D, and I think the majority of these shot with the 70-200. I stuck one of Aubrey's in as well (mom and baby together) which was taken with the D70 and the 50mm. All in all we ended up with 100+ proofs for the family. I think we'll definitely be donating to the auction again this year :D

One of my personal favorites, he loved the acorns!
1846-IMG_4415.jpg

Mother and son....
1846-DSC_0110bw.jpg

A walk in the park
1846-IMG_4436sepia.jpg

Not even 2 and already climbing trees!
1846-IMG_4484.jpg

Gazing
1846-IMG_4544bw.jpg

Again with the acorns ;)
1846-IMG_4418.jpg

In awe...I love this age because even the littlest things get such appreciation..
1846-IMG_4416bw.jpg

Wow...I love the walk in the park. The momma & baby shot is adorable... her ring is even perfectly straight (I am finicking about that, laugh!) It's such a great shot & their expressions are captured wonderfully.

Kudos! :D

Thanks for the comments! I love outdoor fall portraits, they are a lot of fun to shoot :D

Thank you! Normally I stick to black and white so it was fun to try some new things.

ang said:
I like #2 the most. Very nice job. What kind of camera/film do you use?

Thank you! #2 was taken with the D70 with a 50mm 1.8 lens, the rest were taken with the Canon 10D and the 70-200 2.8 lens.

magnify photographies. Surely that when the boy is greater, it it will like to have these imagenes, as I magnify memory. Very good work, and dealt with much affection. Greetings.

Magnificas fotografías. Seguro que cuando el niño sea mayor, le gustará tener estas imagenes, como magnifico recuerdo. Muy buen trabajo, y tratado con mucho cariño. Saludos.

The last shot is amazing. So wondering what that little person is thinking at that moment!!

I would like to see the rest of his head in focus (ears are blurry), but great work!! Were you going for that small DOF?

clemeys said:
The last shot is amazing. So wondering what that little person is thinking at that moment!!

I would like to see the rest of his head in focus (ears are blurry), but great work!! Were you going for that small DOF?

It was intentional, but intentional doesn't always mean it works :D I was aiming to make his eyes the main area of focus in that last one. Thanks for the comments!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back