Tom and Amber engagement!

Tbini87

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yep, well done. In #1 the background is a little distracting but not too much. Client will still love it. #2 I'd crop just above the branch running horizontal to help frame the image a bit better. Other than that, nice work!

Yep, well done. In #1 the background is a little distracting but not too much. Client will still love it. #2 I'd crop just above the branch running horizontal to help frame the image a bit better. Other than that, nice work!

Thanks for the advice. I agree with both of those. I also think number 1 is too cool as well.

You might be right there. Also if those blemishes on his face are not permanent maybe heal them out?

I think they are pretty good!. The first two seem to be awkwardly off-center. The last one his face is chopped off? That's the only things I notice off-hand. But all-in-all...I like them

Additionally, watch your cropping/composition. Cropping limbs is fine if it's necessary, but always do it boldly and never at/near/through a joint, and NEVER, ever bisect a limb laterally as you've done with the lady's upper arm in #1.

Thanks for the input guys. Throwing them in the dead center of each pic seems a little boring to me but thanks for pointing it out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back