Ton- Musician's Portrait

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another portrait I shot the same day as Leon. This guy's name is Ton. I shot him in the same single light beauty dish setup as I did for Leon's portrait, however for this shot I added a white v-flat for some subtle fill.
Shot on a Canon 5D Classic with a Canon 85mm f/1.8 lens attached, set to f/3.2, 1/160th sec, ISO 100.
Skin editing was done via masked curves adjustment layers used for dodge and burn.
As always, my photos are open for criticism.

dczg6d3-159b585f-3a1f-4e08-b0aa-5d3849851a47.jpg

This is a beautiful piece of art

Fabulous lighting, perfect for him!

First thing that came to mind was Egyptian prince soon to be Pharoh. Stunning shot, I think this is my favorite shot of yours, and that's saying a lot. The lighting is just right and his eyes really come to life. :encouragement:

Fabulous lighting, perfect for him!
Thank you! When he showed up at the studio and I first saw him, I immediately started thinking about how I could craft light to really enhance his features.

First thing that came to mind was Egyptian prince soon to be Pharoh. Stunning shot, I think this is my favorite shot of yours, and that's saying a lot. The lighting is just right and his eyes really come to life. :encouragement:
Thank you so much! He really does look like a prince, and it helps that he's 6'5 to add to the power in his presence.

My first reaction was "Perfect!" It's a wonderful shot. You've captured his beauty perfectly.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back