• Union Station and walk up Yonge St.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Beaches

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
errant_star said:
If I take the 9:00am go-train out of Pickering I'll make Union Station by 10:00am right?

Errant_star... I just looked up the Go Train schedule (confusing system IMO) and as I understand the schedule, a train leaves Pickering at 9AM and arrives at Union at 9:37AM.

Below is a link to the schedule. I hope that you understand it faster than I did... did I mention that I'm blonde :er:

http://www.gotransit.ca/publicroot/schedule/pubsched.asp?table=01&direction=1&day=7&page=1

Hey guys,

I’m stuck up in Collingwood and board out of my mind. Rain and very cold, been shopping with my wife three times and have only taken about 2 dozen images in three days. I can only get internet access from the lobby and I don’t think I can watch another movie. Drinking beer and eating like crazy, I’m really going to need a good walk on Sunday. Still, being on holiday and board is still better then being at work. I figured I have had more sleep the past three days then I get in a whole week. If the weather breaks I plan to head on the back roads to Tobermory. I sure can’t wait until Sunday to meet everyone.

Cheers,

Eric

I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone. Rain or shine, I plan to be there.

If anyone wants a backup email/cell number for the purposes of contacting the group, just PM me.

Oh, one more thing, don't forget that this is the weekend the clocks are turned back... so don't anyone show up at the wrong time!

Antarctican said:
Oh, one more thing, don't forget that this is the weekend the clocks are turned back... so don't anyone show up at the wrong time!

:scratch: oh yeah... I almost forgot about that. Just checked the weather, and we might be needing some warm stuff too. Might only be around 5 with a chance of showers and flurries. :grumpy: :irked: :irked:

Chiller said:
:scratch: oh yeah... I almost forgot about that. Just checked the weather, and we might be needing some warm stuff too. Might only be around 5 with a chance of showers and flurries. :grumpy: :irked: :irked:

Carl,

I have been on holiday for 5 days and that has been the weather report each day as well as the next few days. I will be ready for the weather. I think this has to be the least amount of photos I have ever shot on any vacation. I can’t wait and will also be there no matter what he weather is like. I sure can’t wait to meet everyone and it looks like Kensington Market has won.

Make sure every one looks good for the group photo. As I'm sure there will be a few images of eachother.

Cheers from Collingwood.

Eric

AIRIC said:
Carl,

I have been on holiday for 5 days and that has been the weather report each day as well as the next few days. I will be ready for the weather. I think this has to be the least amount of photos I have ever shot on any vacation. I can’t wait and will also be there no matter what he weather is like. I sure can’t wait to meet everyone and it looks like Kensington Market has won.

Make sure every one looks good for the group photo. As I'm sure there will be a few images of eachother.

Cheers from Collingwood.

Eric

Im in as well, no matter what the weather. I will be dressin for the occasion. Lookin forward to it as well, as I have not had my camera out for over two weeks now, and have not seen the sun in as long.
I think everyone is still on the list...so far. :D Enjoy your holiday bro.

Antarctican said:

Thanks for reminding us all on this fact Antarctican. This means that we all get 1 extra hour of sleep :D

I'm still in no matter what the weather holds for us as well.

Suzanne

Woohoo! Checkin in and I can't wait. We had a good day today in Collingwood and things are looking up. Even got in some much needed hiking this morning but no wildlife shots.

Eric

Hmmm, for anyone driving in, the radio is reporting that the Gardiner Expressway is going to be closed this weekend (except for a few hours on Saturday)

I’m still debating taking the Go Train from Pickering or just driving down and parking. Anyone heard from Ray and Daisey recently? Are they still coming? Sure hope the weather gets a little better then predicted.

Eric

Havent seen Ray around for a while.:scratch: No word from Joat or bace either.
Im probably GO traning it down. Gheesh.. if it slows down enough, I will just hop the fence in my backyard and see if I can jump on the last car. :lmao: :lmao:
The last weather I heard was 5 degrees(40 American) with a mix of rain and possible snow flurries. :grumpy:

I live at the foot of York Street, which is about a 5-10 minute walk from Union Station (and there's actually a little shuttle bus that takes you from my building to Union Station). So if anyone wants to park at my building, send me a PM and we'll arrange it.

hey guys., sorry I am so late getting involved in this, just been so busy, not enough time in the day anymore. Been resting here all morning, and reading up on your plans for tomorrow. Looks like a dull cold rainy day, much like today. I don't think we will spend the day hiking around the city ( sorry, but I hate any dowtown area) but we would like to hook up with everyone for lunch. I will keep in touch with Eric, on our cells, and finds out where everyone is planning to go for lunch, and we will hook up., and if the weather is ok in the PM, we will follow the crowd for a while.

I am really looking fwd to seeing you all., be careful out there!!

Most reactions

Back