What's new

TPF DC Meetup II pics

jocose

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
3,059
Reaction score
118
Location
dans la pissoir
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yesterday, JonMikal, Kelox, and I met up at Foggy Bottom in DC, walked over to the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, walked around that building (including going on the rooftop terrace), then on into Georgetown, over to Dupont Cirlce, down to the White House, and finally ending at the Ronald Reagan Something Something Building, where Kelox and I hopped on the Metro and went home.

For those who will be here for the big Meetup, here's a preview, for those straddling the fence, here's something to tempt you, and for you not coming, here's what you are missing.

Enjoy!

Here's the Watergate, famous for Tricky Dick's antics

IMG_5038.jpg


Kelox taking a picture of some weird sculpture

IMG_5044.jpg


JonMikal taking what I'm sure will turn out to be an awesome picture

IMG_5049.jpg


Medical Emergency at the Kennedy Center

IMG_5053.jpg


Slacker

IMG_5054.jpg


chandelier inside the Kennedy Center

IMG_5060.jpg


Obligatory group shot: (l to r) Kelox, JonMikal, Jo Cose

IMG_5067.jpg


JonMikal taking a pic of Kelox

IMG_5075.jpg


Patriotic Reflections

IMG_5079.jpg


Perspective

IMG_5107.jpg


JonMikal the Rule Breaker

IMG_5111.jpg


Kelox's idea

IMG_5116.jpg


Kelox posin'

IMG_5120.jpg


¿Who is JonMikal?

IMG_5121.jpg


JonMikal peeking into the restaurant

IMG_5123.jpg


The National Cathedral

IMG_5124.jpg


Almost the TPF Mascot

IMG_5125.jpg


I thought it was a cool pic...that's all

IMG_5127.jpg


more reflections

IMG_5129.jpg


A Fixture

IMG_5130.jpg


Another Group Shot

IMG_5132.jpg


peeping Jon...I mean Peeping Tom

IMG_5145.jpg


An awesome sky

IMG_5150.jpg


Hot Bricks

IMG_5165.jpg


A smokestack

IMG_5170.jpg


A Sunset

IMG_5197.jpg


JonMikal and Kelox on their way to meet Regan

IMG_5209.jpg


JonMikal's Damien impression

IMG_5211.jpg


JonMikal.....*Jo Cose shakes his head in disgust...but still manages to get the shot*

IMG_5221.jpg


Some Tail light streaks in Dupont

IMG_5226.jpg


A Bench in Dupont Circle

IMG_5239.jpg


The Reagan Building

IMG_5252.jpg
 
Alexandra said:
Looks like you guys had a blast!
Awesome pics, Jo!!! The "perspective" one is just wow! :mrgreen:


Thanks. JonMikal kept saying, "Take it while the kid's in the shot, take while the kid's in the shot." I had already taken though :)
 
MommyOf4Boys said:
I absolutely love the group shot of yall on the couch!! great photos. JonMikal seemed to have fun, peeping Tom and then looking up MM's skirt... LMAO!!


Oh, yea he did...lots of fun...one might say too much fun!
 
kelox said:
Great shots!!!!! Spot on!!!!!

:lmao: (inside joke)

didn't have anything good? whatevah!

we did have a blast! it was a pleasure meeting Ken, who recently returned from Iraq.

i trying to get my pics finished....just started working on them a few minutes ago.
 
These are great Jocose! I'm sorry I had to miss it :)
We'll meet up again soon, maybe in Baltimore ;)
 
Ok y'all...keep postin up the awesome pics...I've decided to try and convince the boyfriend we need to take a trip to DC. The better the pics (he loooves architecture) the better my chance! :lol:
 
What a fantastic series. We're hoping ot make it to DC for the meetup and it will be great to have some seasoned guides to show us around. I tried to pick a favorite and I just can't, you've got so many outstanding ones! Thank you for posting the fun people shots as well, it's like I was there!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom