jocose
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 16, 2005
- Messages
- 3,059
- Reaction score
- 118
- Location
- dans la pissoir
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
- Thread Starter 🔹
- #61
I did. I'm downloading the pictures now...should be up by tomorrow.
jocose said:I did. I'm downloading the pictures now...should be up by tomorrow.
LaFoto said:So that is the photo you took up that mirror? The one that I had soooooo asked to see and no one ever replied to my pleas? Only did you post that picture?
It is the one you asked to see. Sorry it took so long getting it up here.LaFoto said:So that is the photo you took up that mirror? The one that I had soooooo asked to see and no one ever replied to my pleas? Only did you post that picture?
Thanks JMJonMikal said:cool reflection Ken. :thumbup:
Only one good eye? What do you think is wrong with the other one?jocose said:Good eye, Ken!
kelox said:Only one good eye? What do you think is wrong with the other one?