What's new

TPF DC Meetup II pics

I like everyone's pics!!! Looks like everyone had so much fun! I like the one of dad laying on the steps with the damien impression.

Maybe I can come next time everyone meets up in DC!!

Great pictures everyone!:thumbsup:
 
kelox said:
I had to do a little work last night, come on.:-P

OK, you are forgiven ... but only for so long...!
Now I want to see what you photographed when you took this one here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocose

IMG_5075.jpg


Quote:
Originally Posted by JonMikal
51620360-O.jpg




Lemme see! Lemme see!
 
MommyOf4Boys said:
I guess I just ASSumed it was your butt you were scratching! LOL

erm... JonMikal says it all:

JonMikal said:
don't forget the pic of jo and his jewels :mrgreen:
 
jocose said:
Thanks. JonMikal kept saying, "Take it while the kid's in the shot, take while the kid's in the shot." I had already taken though :)

whatevah, i was hollering this while you were trying to figure out how to get the pic of me on the railing. :-P
 
JonMikal said:
whatevah, i was hollering this while you were trying to figure out how to get the pic of me on the railing. :-P

What? Just cuz I have 5 pics of you on the rail?
 
I noticed Jon tends to have his legs crossed and was going to ask if he really needed the toilet. In the next few photos my question was answered.

IMG_5121.jpg
 
Kelox,

Where the hell are the rest of the pictures????

:popcorn:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom