What's new

TPF DC Meetup II pics

core_17 said:
I KNEW HE WAS CHEATING ON ME!!!


He's such a slut...but hey, at least he's seeing the world!
 
Kelox,

Their great! Where are the rest? Come on dude!
 
jocose said:
IMG_5075.jpg
JonMikal said:

Cool pix all of you, and Kelox: I sooooo want to see the outcome of these 'shenanigans!' ;) No wonder that woman in the background gave you the funny looks...! :)
 
kelox said:
and finally a tree for Linda;
Tree1web.jpg

:hug:: Awww... thank you! I get a tree from both you & JonMikal - I feel so special!

Great photos everyone! Looks like you all had fun - but I still think ya'll might need a chaperone so expect me in the future ;)
 
Many good ones to pick!
Great to see you all, again! :thumbsup:
 
Looks like you guys had a blast. Wish I could have been there this weekend. Being I work at the Foggy Bottom area, a lot of the shots you took are in my collection which is kinda cool to see them from someone else. See you guys at what ever next meet up we put together.

Scott
 
MyCameraEye said:
Looks like you guys had a blast. Wish I could have been there this weekend. Being I work at the Foggy Bottom area, a lot of the shots you took are in my collection which is kinda cool to see them from someone else. See you guys at what ever next meet up we put together.

Scott

I think that ClarinetJWD wants to do one this weekend when he gets back from Tehxus...but I'll be in Philly, so I'll have to let you kids have all the fun :lmao:
 
Ken - my favs are the rear shot of the pumper truck (guages) and the art wall! nice work. now post the rest!!!

did those donuts make it home? :drool:
 
JonMikal said:
Ken - my favs are the rear shot of the pumper truck (guages) and the art wall! nice work. now post the rest!!!

did those donuts make it home? :drool:

Kriiiissssspppppyyyyyy KKKKKrrrrreeeeemmmmmeeee
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
 
JonMikal said:
Ken - my favs are the rear shot of the pumper truck (guages) and the art wall! nice work. now post the rest!!!

did those donuts make it home? :drool:
I had to do a little work last night, come on.:-P
Yes they did, and I've been the only one to eat them, which is wierd because my little girl loves anything I normally want to eat myself.
 
kelox said:
I had to do a little work last night, come on.:-P
Yes they did, and I've been the only one to eat them, which is wierd because my little girl loves anything I normally want to eat myself.

don't forget the pic of jo and his jewels :mrgreen:
 
Great job on all the photographs! I live in Northern Virginia. Maybe one of these days I can join you.
 
These are so great! (Love the mirror shot with JM standing with crossed legs. Wish it was so easy for all of us!
 
ya'll look like you had a great time....wish we could all have been there hiding out, and snapping of all ya'll without you knowing it...

great shots guys..cant pick a single one better than others... love the perspective shot...but love the canal shots too...

great job.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom