TPF Mentoring

......Yeah, okay, there WAS that weird big transaction that mysteriously appeared in my bank account the day after he'd had control of my computer.............

If you like, I could take that $100,000 back out of your account.
fiufiu.gif

Oops, I should've worded THAT a little differently! :lmao:
Though, to be honest, if anyone *had* actually tried to take money OUT of MY account, they would be sadly disappointed to find that my college-age sons have already beat them to the punch in sucking my finances dry! :D

..........Though, to be honest, if anyone *had* actually tried to take money OUT of MY account, they would be sadly disappointed to find that my college-age sons have already beat them to the punch in sucking my finances dry! :D

So.......... asking you to do my laundry would result in my getting a conked noggin??
smiley_fryingpan.gif

..........Though, to be honest, if anyone *had* actually tried to take money OUT of MY account, they would be sadly disappointed to find that my college-age sons have already beat them to the punch in sucking my finances dry! :D

So.......... asking you to do my laundry would result in my getting a conked noggin??
smiley_fryingpan.gif

Yeah, pretty much. Unless you put $100,000 in my account beforehand (which I'd then be moving to another bank so it can't be taken right back out, lol).
:lmao: at that emoticon! We need to put you in charge of the TPF emoticons.

I offer myself up to mentor.

Be warned I will have you doing menial tasks like mowing my lawn, painting my house and redoing my bathrooms.

But all these tasks will train you to be a better photographer, just like the karate kid.

I had NO idea about this "mentoring" program until today, and let me say that it is EXACTLY what I need!!

Mish - have a peek at the mentors thread (see my signature) and make up a profile for it :)

I looked at the mentor list a month ago trying to see anyone who listed flash photography as a strength, but didn't see anyone who had mentioned that particular area for teaching. I wanted to really focus on advancing in that area...anyone with wicked talent using off camera flash?...hmm, let me rephrase, anyone with wicked talent AND interested in sharing some knowledge with off camera flash? (in a non-studio setting)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back