TPF Mentoring

I asked a bunch from the list to be a mentor only one responded and you know what he said, "send me a doughnut" and some other smart comments. Pretty much huge waste of time.

Wait, we can get free donuts?

Last edited:
I asked a bunch from the list to be a mentor only one responded and you know what he said, "send me a doughnut" and some other smart comments. Pretty much huge waste of time.

You didn't ask me.

I would have demanded doughnuts and chocolate milk. :lol:

Did you send a message to Overread? he manages the Mentoring section. It states in the mentoring thread that if there is any issue with a mentor, to PM Overread so it can be addressed. many of the mentors on the list have been cleared off. the few that are remaining should be active.

Charlie (CGibson)--Well, Charlie and Sparky are the closest to what I'd call real MENTORS in my photography. So, you can blame them for the fact that I'm still an amateur hack. :lmao: Seriously--Charlie is the sole reason that my photography in general, and my macro and bird photography specifically, have improved dramatically over what they were just about a year ago.

I just answered a few questions... YOU are the one that showed motivation, and willingness to learn! (and you haven't started charging yet... lol!) :hug:: :p

Hey I'm just helping you with your desire to help mentor people in Real Ale drinking (I'm sure you've mentioned it at least once if not more that you'd be willing to mentor for that ;))

Well there is a beer trip this weekend

Most reactions

Back