What's new

Trans Am

noescape

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 7, 2007
Messages
385
Reaction score
0
Location
Wow, stalker much?
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Don't remember what year it is... AND no comments about the cat- I purposely put her up there for the picture :lol:

transamblue2.jpg


transamhood2.jpg


transamhoood.jpg


transamdoor.jpg


C&C please ;)
 
Thanks for the memories as my brother had one of these. His paint didn't look so good but I still remember a few rides he took me for:stun::shaking::shock:

Man, that thing was fast.

I like the second one but would have liked to see the whole hood scoop included.
 
The second is the best, but the third is a close second. The first is really interesting with the cat though. I love those cars. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom