Trip to the Arboritum C&C/Comments Welcome

jubbin2001

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Recently I took a trip to the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum and of course took the camera. Just thought I would share a few shots that kind of stuck out to me.

I don't know why, but I love these mushrooms.
Resize.jpg

I love this picture. I do have a complaint about it, but I don't want to make it too obvious, since I would like to see if others might catch it (which I am sure you will).
Waterfall.jpg

Last but not least, one of the butterfly pics that was the best one of the group.
Butterfly.jpg

I used a Tamron 28-300 zoom for all these. I still have to work on technique I think. Seems like some of the images (the butterfly I think is most noticible) are softer than I would like. I know I am limited by the lens as well....but I still think it's more me than the lens.

Thanks! I had about 20 shots of that waterfall....that one happened to be the one that turned out best. Congrats on being the first to comment :D.

In #2, the whole thing seems overexposed. The foreground is out of focus and the branch in the top-left is distracting. Did any of those hit what you were thinking of?

The butterfly shot is great!

Most reactions

Back