What's new

Tripod Head with Cold Shoe Mount

Scroll427

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 30, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey I was just wondering if there are any tripod heads with a cold shoe mount on the side of it. I want to mount my flash on the top hot shoe but then I have no place to mount my wireless transmitter. The tripod head wouldn't have to be anything fancy either. Or if you guys have any other ideas on what to do that'd be awesome.
 
Not that I'm aware of, BUT... you can easily buy just a plain old cold shoe and use some double-sided tape (The good stuff you'd get at an auto-body supplier, NOT the stuff from Michael's or Wal-mart) to mount it.
 
I usually mount the transmitter in the hotshoe. Why do you want the flash on there?
 
I usually mount the transmitter in the hotshoe. Why do you want the flash on there?
yeah im trying to figure this one out here myself...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom