tufted titmouse in the swamp

matthewo

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have not posted in a while, still been shooting at least a few times a week, mostly just haven't edited some of my stuff.

here is a tufted titmouse, he/she was making a lot of racket and shaking a small tree limb area, I was like what is that. after looking at it a little while I was surprised to see this small little bird attacking some sort of seed pod.

mostly the reason why the bird let me get close enough for some picture I didn't have to crop too bad. the bird was not about to give up whatever the seed pocket was, I was going woodpecker style on it LOL. few around a bit and dropped it once.

anyways here are the photos. the last one kinda shows the pod...

1)
tt_1.jpg

2)
tt_2.jpg

3)
tt_3.jpg

4)
tt_4.jpg

5)
tt_5.jpg

Very nice... cute bird!

Very cool I like

Good set! I got a laugh out of the last one, that's my favourite :)

Very nice! I'm a sucker for birds looking back over their shoulder, so #3.

Nice set! Nice and sharp and great detail!

Oh my - no "Awww-factor"-warning given! Should have been, though, this is very-very-very cute!
Sharpness is astounding, given you had to crop these so much! Wow. Cool.

You captured some great images! Nicely done!:thumbup:

They're all very nice, and #5 makes me smile. :D

I love my tufted titmice; I have a pair of them in my yard--one of them is, I think, blind in one eye. Its eye is messed up somehow, anyway. They're shy, but yet somehow they have managed to safely navigate past the obnoxious mockingbird that's been chasing everything else off lately, better than most of the other birds. The rest of my birds have given up--fortunately, I have other feeders in different parts of the yard, and the mockingbird only seems to chase them off from one.

yeah i had a mocking bird that chased birds off my feeder, but i have not see it in a while

Most reactions

Back