Tunnel of Hot Peppers

Peanuts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.brittanyesther.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Decided to dig out my camera and try a few photos at the local zoo light show!
Not quite as few came out as I had wanted, but I had fun and a good walk none-the-less.

1. Single reason I care for this photo is due to that one light a little bit more than half way down twinkling. Other than that, I simply amused all of the passerbys as I stared up the tree.
81932815_0a330a7c5d.jpg

2. Story behind this one is, I was hoping to get the 'motion' feeling with people walking each way on the bridge, but apparently nearly everyone was leaving. After I set up, I look to my left, and here is a group of 10 or so people looking at me and asking if they can go by. Whoops! So here they are.
81932756_abb3075759.jpg

3. My favourite shot of the day, though not to wonderful in itself. Another one where I was trying to capture "motion", but the couple near the back of the picture didn't hurt either ;). After taking this picture, I couldn't help but overhear a little girl ask her mother as they approached this exhibit, "Is this the tunnel of hot peppers?" Refering to the pepper-look-a-like LED lights. Got a good chuckle out of that.
81932710_ec078aac2c.jpg

Hope you enjoy these, and critiques will be greatly appreciated.

I can't find anything critique-worthy here!
I am amazed by the set up in the zoo as such... can't tell if there is anything like that in Germany, at all, and I like how you went about taking the photos and what your ideas were when you wanted to take them.

I see the sparkling light in the first and understand why that makes the pic for you.

The non-moving-finally-moving-after-all people in the second are funny... when you set up a tripod, you soon are a sight yourself, aren't you? Sometimes you want to be respected as photographer and people run right into your set up ... sometimes you want them in their and they are all respectful ... heehee :D.

That kissing couple in the Tunnel Of Love helps this photo enormously, I think! Very nice ... I don't quite get the allusion to the red peppers, but the comment is funny...

There is just NOTHING negative I can say... and I am trying hard to be nitpicky... maybe others can "help" in that sense ;) ;) ;)

Cool shots. The tunnel of love pic looks neat, and the movement in the second makes that shot. I think you did a great job on these.

nice title that little girl inspired on you
i love the last one, looks like if you dare entering into the red peppers tunnel, you risk vanishing like those people

Verbal said:
\

You're welcome =) (coming to you live from Computer Security class, lol)

Hope you're having a great day!

Now.. if you are going to pass this course... you best be concentrating in class :grumpy:

:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back