Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I love the surreal feeling created by the use of long exposures in the landscape, as well as the compositional power they provide in terms of the ability to create leading lines out of nowhere. Here two images from the coasts of Brittany, in France, a destination I really love and I can't wait to go back to in early November!

X1DII2_00286.jpg

Hasselblad X1D II, XCD 21mm, 81 seconds exposure

X1DII2_00099.jpg

Hasselblad X1D II, XCD 21mm, 512 seconds exposure.

Thanks for viewing and commenting, best regards

Vieri

nicely done!

When I see a photo that makes me want to close my eyes and imagine I am there in it, I know I am looking at an incredible photo. As said above, beautiful as always!

Beautiful, as always.
Thank you very much indeed Pete, happy you liked them! :)
nicely done!
Thank you very much! :)
When I see a photo that makes me want to close my eyes and imagine I am there in it, I know I am looking at an incredible photo. As said above, beautiful as always!
Hey Dean, thank you very much for your comment, truly much appreciated! Glad you enjoyed them! :)

Best regards,

Vieri

These are fantastic as usual. Hard for me to pick my favorite as both have everything. Nominated the first one POTM

Very nice photos! I echo Dean's sentiments.
Thank you very much Jeff, happy you liked them!! :)
These are fantastic as usual. Hard for me to pick my favorite as both have everything. Nominated the first one POTM
Thank you very much indeed JC, glad you enjoyed them and thanks so much for the POTM nomination! :)

Best regards,

Vieri

Thanks for your work - improved my day - maybe even my week!

Beautiful! You’ve inspired me to try some long exposures of the ocean next time I’m out.

Lovely shots Vieri, the colours are fantastic and compositions are accomplished and extremely effective. Do you mind if I ask how you work out your exposure time?

Thanks for your work - improved my day - maybe even my week!
Thank you so much, that's amazing, means a lot to me!! :)
Beautiful! You’ve inspired me to try some long exposures of the ocean next time I’m out.
Hey there, thanks so much, so happy to hear that my work inspired you to try something new!!
Lovely shots Vieri, the colours are fantastic and compositions are accomplished and extremely effective. Do you mind if I ask how you work out your exposure time?
Thank you very much indeed Pete, so happy you liked them! About exposure time, it's out of experience really. I look at the clouds and the water, how fast they move or how rough a wave action there is, time it in my head and decide accordingly... hope this helps!

Best rgeards,

Vieri

Thank you very much indeed Pete, so happy you liked them! About exposure time, it's out of experience really. I look at the clouds and the water, how fast they move or how rough a wave action there is, time it in my head and decide accordingly... hope this helps!

Best rgeards,

Vieri
Thanks Vieri, I'll need to try that myself! I really love the movement and the colour you manage to capture in these long exposures, it's really fantasitic!

Last edited:
Great shots, wonderful skies.....
Thank you very much Jeff, so glad you enjoyed them! :)
Thanks Vieri, I'll need to try that myself! I really lo e the movement and the colour you manage to capture in these long exposures, it's really fantasitic!
You are very welcome!! Thanks again for the kind words, and have fun with long exposures!

Best regards,

Vieri

Most reactions

Back