"ugly" and "beautiful" photographers :D

Meysha said:
hehe... a muffin top is the bit of belly that sticks out. (see my picture) hehehe. I reckon it's a great name for it.
LOL
I didn't even notice! :lol:
Thanks for explaining! I wonder who comes up with these things!?!? :meh:

Old-ish photo of me 3 cameras ago. ;)

June%201%20Backup%201043.jpg

o.k. I promised myself I was not going to do this, but the voices made me do it.
This is me on a trip to Memphis(whereing a blue shirt? gheesh..I must have been a tourist. )
Yeah...Im a dude with long hair...and yes, I still get calls from the 80's for their hair back.
Im sure I fit in the ugly catagory, cause the face gets all skrinched(is that even a word) I take the stance of a giraffe on crack, and usually walk away dizzy, from having one eye closed for too long.

I can hear the laugher now. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

P1010110d.jpg

THis is the reason I have a very happy chiropractor. Taking a 6'1" frame and compacting it into a pretzel is not good. All that for a picture

P1010108b.jpg

Im sure I fit in the ugly catagory, cause the face gets all skrinched(is that even a word) I take the stance of a giraffe on crack, and usually walk away dizzy, from having one eye closed for too long.
You know what's scary... I think we can all relate to that! :shock: :lol:

Hang on, Chiller: the guy in your avatar is really YOU? I had thought it was some rock singer from when we were young...! :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

Way cool to finally, at long, long last, getting to see your photo - which I did get to see all the while, only did I not think it would be you (but then I am not a devil in real life, either, ask the others! ;) Or not really...... ugh :scratch: )

he IS sammy hagar from van halen....!!!!!!!!

chiller, you actually remind me of someone else...who is it..? you have the best hair...i would give anything to be a blonde.......that is beautiful hair..!!!

(hi sammy.....!! or is it, robert plant???? do you ever get that???)

i'm a throw back to the 80's....kinda.... and a throw back to the 70's...hippie/rocker/goth.......we may yet take over the world!

is that a camera in your hands, or are you.. well, you know the rest :lol: ..

I take the stance of a giraffe on crack
Dang. I SO want to make that your next title. :mrgreen:

That's probably going to be the funniest thing I read here all day; thanks for that Chiller! :lol:

I thought it was a blonde Alice Cooper in your avatar; now that I know it's you I like it even better! :thumbup:

Wow...I wish I had Sammy or Roberts money. I could by all the camera equipment I wanted. I get stopped a lot on the street and get the..."I know you" finger. I would even be a stunt double for either one of those rockers.
Yes...La Foto...that is me in the avatar. I had a feeling your horns werent real. :lol:
Thanks April...the hair is real. Just sucks when Im in a store, and somebody says...."can I help you maam" I am the ugliest, 6'1" maam, there are going to come across. :lmao:
Thank you everyone... :headbang: :headbang:

Chiller said:
Wow...I wish I had Sammy or Roberts money. I could by all the camera equipment I wanted. I get stopped a lot on the street and get the..."I know you" finger. I would even be a stunt double for either one of those rockers.
Yes...La Foto...that is me in the avatar. I had a feeling your horns werent real. :lol:
Thanks April...the hair is real. Just sucks when Im in a store, and somebody says...."can I help you maam" I am the ugliest, 6'1" maam, there are going to come across. :lmao:
Thank you everyone... :headbang: :headbang:

you da man Chiller! next haircut, send some my way :mrgreen:

no it's ok... we had a big talk and decided on a roll for me on the forum.... didn't we pete?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back