What's new

Urban Scene with Snow

A little blah in terms of subject matter. The angle is a bit boring. Maybe getting lower down and closer to the chairs and playing those up in the frame more? Or a square on photo of the statue with the repeating lines of the windows in the back.


But as it is, not much of interest to look at, there is just too much going that isn't interesting to make this a compelling scene.


And watch those exposures. I can barely make out the face of the statue. I'd also of waited for the people in the back to have moved away (or shot from a different angle), as they add nothing really to the image and the bright colours of their clothing is kinda distracting.
 
I'm missing cohesion to bring this together. Too many very different things distracts and weakens. The chairs seem an afterthought.

Cropping out alot of the bldg. might help.
 
A little blah in terms of subject matter. The angle is a bit boring. Maybe getting lower down and closer to the chairs and playing those up in the frame more? Or a square on photo of the statue with the repeating lines of the windows in the back.


But as it is, not much of interest to look at, there is just too much going that isn't interesting to make this a compelling scene.


And watch those exposures. I can barely make out the face of the statue. I'd also of waited for the people in the back to have moved away (or shot from a different angle), as they add nothing really to the image and the bright colours of their clothing is kinda distracting.

I'm missing cohesion to bring this together. Too many very different things distracts and weakens. The chairs seem an afterthought.

Cropping out alot of the bldg. might help.


Thanks, that's very helpful.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom