User Group for Rude Members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am one of those who judges people by their avatars. I couldn't stand looking at Tylers old avatar (I like his new one BTW) but, I love mishele's. There is an avatar of a person on here similar to a guy who raped a close friend of mine and I had to block him. All of this may very well be foolish yes but, for me an avatar does say something about you. I'm not saying that the attacks were right how they were done but, none the less an avatar represents you.

So you are saying I am really a TROLL, or an owl, or a very strange cat?

Only if I get to pick the RESTRICTED members! Mully and Sparky.. you guys are TOAST! ;)

I have been toast many times :)
I like toast, with jam
I try to not hide behind the internet and treat people as though I'm sitting across the table from them.

I'm not sure about that... That avatar is pretty hard to beat.

Why do you insist on attacking the new members? That's not nice!:lol:
Duckface is not nice. I was offended by the new member's avatar, and by TPF's acceptance of it.

First off, her avatar was not duckface. Duckface is hardly rude...if anything it's just silly...the OP is a young female...high-school age I believe??? She stated that her avatar photo was taken when she was in seventh grade! This very week, we had a TPF moderator blast the same OP (if my memory is correct, it was the same teenager), in the very first reply to one of her posts, and I mean, right out of the gate...and then we had a second moderator blasting the first mod , and others, for rudeness, within the same thread. Seems like the Mean Streets of TPF ought to be made into a movie or somethin'...

I am one of those who judges people by their avatars. I couldn't stand looking at Tylers old avatar (I like his new one BTW) but, I love mishele's. There is an avatar of a person on here similar to a guy who raped a close friend of mine and I had to block him. All of this may very well be foolish yes but, for me an avatar does say something about you. I'm not saying that the attacks were right how they were done but, none the less an avatar represents you.

Hat was wrong with my old avatar? You didn't like Fifty Bieber?

When I would read your posts or C&C they came off to me with arrogant because of that what I thought was one of the Waynes brothers (neither of which I'm a fan of). You could have and I'm sure in all of them you were correct but, for my your reputation proceeded you. Lol! Now with your new avatar there is something more sincere about it. Like I said, it may be foolish but, it's just the way I interpret it. :raisedbrow:

OMG, guys! Can you not detect sarcasm?!?!?

Derrel, her avatar IS duckface. Denying that is pointless.

Whether duckface is actually offensive or not, again - my sarcasm is going undetected. Sarcasm mode off > duckface is ridiculous (but not actually offensive).

Only if I get to pick the RESTRICTED members! Mully and Sparky.. you guys are TOAST! ;)

I'm way beyond being toast. I'm also eggs (over medium), hash browns, applewood smoked bacon, a short stack, croissant, sausage, and a large chocolate milk.

Lol! I knew I should have stayed away from my original thoughts. Now many will question my thoughts on their avatar.
Charlie that's not what I think about your avatar at all.
My point is more about a persons avatar when they first join the forum. It says something about them IMO. For me their reputation proceeds them.

I just want to know where the lines a drawn. I didn't hold the door for a guy yesterday and I don't want that to come back and bite me.

I posted the damn duck lips thing, not as a personal attack on that chick, but just to throw out to OIIIIIIIO. I didn't realize it would escalate so quickly into what was perceived as a personal attack.

Also, the pic is still on the first page of that thread, I reported it, I know mods can edit posts. If it was so troublesome, I don't see why it;s left in the thread.

Lol! I knew I should have stayed away from my original thoughts. Now many will question my thoughts on their avatar.
Charlie that's not what I think about your avatar at all.
My point is more about a persons avatar when they first join the forum. It says something about them IMO. For me their reputation proceeds them.

:er: :hug::

I posted the damn duck lips thing, not as a personal attack on that chick, but just to throw out to OIIIIIIIO. I didn't realize it would escalate so quickly into what was perceived as a personal attack.

Also, the pic is still on the first page of that thread, I reported it, I know mods can edit posts. If it was so troublesome, I don't see why it;s left in the thread.

Well, we have been called out as being "rude" members of the forum... lol

Personally, I don't care. I feel that with 12,000+ posts, I have done more good than harm. You don't have the post count to stand on. :lol:

If the forum decides that I should go away, I will go away...

Personally, I don't see what the big deal is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back