firemedic0135 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 16, 2007 Messages 503 Reaction score 1 Location East Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 25, 2007 #1 Here it is in B&W albeit not very well done by me.I am so bad at PSP.
oCyrus55 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 4, 2006 Messages 598 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 25, 2007 #2 Not never? :meh:
firemedic0135 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 16, 2007 Messages 503 Reaction score 1 Location East Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 25, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 was supposed to say "not very".
Oldfireguy TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2006 Messages 987 Reaction score 6 Location Puyallup, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 25, 2007 #4 Hope you don't mind but I wanted to tweak it a bit. Let me know what you think. It's an interesting shot. Like others I thought you were looking out of a window.
Hope you don't mind but I wanted to tweak it a bit. Let me know what you think. It's an interesting shot. Like others I thought you were looking out of a window.
firemedic0135 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 16, 2007 Messages 503 Reaction score 1 Location East Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 good job fred.I like it.I really need to study my PSP a little more to figure it out.