revenater TPF Noob! Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 261 Reaction score 22 Location Rogers AR Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 26, 2012 #1 Got up before sunrise to head over to Bentonville to the square for some shots. Let me know what you think and what I should have done differently. It was a cloudy and rainy morning. Attachments $walton_edited-1.webp 1.3 MB · Views: 113
Got up before sunrise to head over to Bentonville to the square for some shots. Let me know what you think and what I should have done differently. It was a cloudy and rainy morning.
B Bynx No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 8, 2008 Messages 2,801 Reaction score 365 Location Just outside Toronto Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 26, 2012 Banned #2 This lighting is begging to be done HDR.
revenater TPF Noob! Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 261 Reaction score 22 Location Rogers AR Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 26, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I wish i knew how. I did 3 exposures and used exposure merge in elements.
B Bynx No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 8, 2008 Messages 2,801 Reaction score 365 Location Just outside Toronto Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 26, 2012 Banned #4 How about posting those 3 shots here and let us have a go at it.
revenater TPF Noob! Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 261 Reaction score 22 Location Rogers AR Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 26, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Here you go these are the 3 that I used on this picture Attachments $walton1.webp 1.4 MB · Views: 140 $walton2.webp 1.7 MB · Views: 107 $walton3.webp 1.6 MB · Views: 130