I don't know why... but I felt I needed to take a picture of this. It was hit right in front of my house. I had seen her around for almost 3 months and sadly someone must have been speeding (the speed limit in front of the house is 10MPH).
woah that is graphic, but it is a good shot. My dad is a hunter so i have seen deer completely ripped apart and it doesnt bother me. I like the depth you created by putting the gore in the foreground!
It is sad when animals die, but it is all part of nature. The car has replaced the wolf as a means for nature to keep the population in check.
Call me cold hearted but I wish a few of the ones around my house that eat my bushes, and veggies, and spread lyme would be hit by cars, as I can't legaly shoot them inside of city limits
You do not want to be the driver and have this happen!
Believe me.
I know.
I have first-hand experience!!! Twice.
It is NOTHING I would wish upon anybody.