What's new

Washed the Measuring Cup, Had to Play

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After I was done the dishes the measuring cup was whispering "water drops, water drops..."
Who am I to question the voices? ;)
Here are the best of the bunch.
Would love to hear your thoughts!
Thanks for taking a look.



















 
I love these with the spout! The last is my favorite. No, the first. I can't decide.:)
 
Ohhhhhhh, you are dangerous around the house!!!! I like the first shot, with that spout and droplet!

How do you ever get anything done if you're always pausing to shoot photos???
 
Thanks you two :)

Squirrels, perrrrfect!

Derrel, I have lots of time to ponder stuff in the house, and the winter has only begun! ;)
 
Last edited:
I like each of them. Very fun.

I need to stop liking something :wink:.

It's costing me more and more time.

I'm having fun learning and these fun photos of yours are really enjoyable, thanks.
 
Thanks Joshua, I'm glad you enjoyed them!
Never stop liking and trying different stuff out, it's way too much fun!
 
Really like the first one, and I understand the voices. My wife is just starting to recognize the 'wait, I've got to shoot this' look.
 
Thanks Tmurphy :)

Dbvirago, thanks, ah yes, I know that one well, I enjoy getting the "what the hell are you looking at NOW??" best though lol!!
 
I really like the first one ... see there is always something to photograph...when people say to me " I don't know what to shoot " can I have them call you :)
 
Oh, God, why i hear no whisper :grumpy: probably blessed one's hear that ;)
Really liked them; can't choose one, but :D
 
A) I need a new, shiny, clear glass measuring cup
B) I need one that speaks!

Last I had the droplet desease is soon going to be five years ago! It is time to catch it again! Your measuring cup might be transmitting...!? We'll see...
 
I really like the first one ... see there is always something to photograph...when people say to me " I don't know what to shoot " can I have them call you :)
Thanks Mully :) lol sure! but even I have those moments lol
Oh, God, why i hear no whisper :grumpy: probably blessed one's hear that ;)
Really liked them; can't choose one, but :D
Oh Dear Nandakumar, I know your work, I have no doubt you hear your own "whispers" ;)
A) I need a new, shiny, clear glass measuring cup
B) I need one that speaks!

Last I had the droplet desease is soon going to be five years ago! It is time to catch it again! Your measuring cup might be transmitting...!? We'll see...

My measuring cup says you are correct, you should revisit the whole water drop thing, looking forward to seeing what you come up with after a 5 year hiatus! ;)
 
All of them awsome! I'll have to try that out some time.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom