What's new

Washed the Measuring Cup, Had to Play

and the winter has only begun! ;)

You're in Ontario. Doesn't winter begin in, you know... September?

It was hot in September. Winter kinda started in mid-December, then got real at Christmas (looking to seriously glare at whoever was wishing for a "white Christmas"). I think Frederico (invisible) and Big Mike are getting the "real" winter.

After I was done the dishes the measuring cup was whispering "water drops, water drops..."
Who am I to question the voices? ;)
Here are the best of the bunch.
Would love to hear your thoughts!
Thanks for taking a look.
<snip>

The art of a good conversationalist is to learn to listen. You're showing that the art of a good photographer is to listen and SEE. Excellent work, as usual. Love the symmetry and the glass/liquid/surface appearance. As the doctor said, just keep doing what you've been doing - it's obviously working. :thumbup:
 
Oops missed a couple responses here, thanks all!
Paul, thanks :) now that I am behind the camera I have an excuse to be an odd duck and look at stuff for a long time without them pulling out the white coats ;) lol!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom