Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Keeping with my newest 'trend'...

No...not self-portraits...I've been doing that forever :biggrin: Another HDR

130521232-L.jpg

:clap::clap::clap:
Most wonderful :D
I still have alot to learn abot HDR.
Mine look very surreal at the moment, but yours just look so dramatic, yet still keep with reality.
Great shot.

Well. Three trends, eh?
Self.
HDR.
Fisheye.

COOL!
And I like the location and subjects (other than yourself, :greenpbl: ) and idea of watching yourself in that old television set ... how did you do THAT then? I have rarely seen such a dramatic looking scrap heap (and I am NOT talking about you now!!! :shock: :wink: :greenpbl: :biggrin: )

great idea woody.... and nicely executed. I once did an art project at college with a similar concept.... but i really like the old school look of the tv you used, it works great :thumbup:

Thanks a ton guys/gal :)

Corinna, that's just a reflection on the tv screen. I did a little dodge/burn to make it pop a little more.

*Dig the new av Arch

:hail:Well, I think you're just plain amazing. In this particular picture I'm really digging the "glow" that's around you.

It's official, Woodsac rocks. Man I love your stuff.

More thanks :)

Corry...cool shot! I missed that one if you posted it. I think they both have kind of a grungy feel.

Pretty perfect HDR, looks other worldly. Nice composition too.

I believe the term "apocalyptic" would fit here.

Thanks you guys. Means a lot!!!

If you haven't tried doing HDR's yet...get out there and do it. Even if you don't get your desired results, it's fun to experiment with :D

This reminds me of the story of the schizophrenic man who spent his life watching tv because he believed that aliens sent him back in time and that they would send a message for him through the television when they were reading to come back and get him.

The wolf man is coming for you. Tonight.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back