Water Fall Sun pic

Prime_vci

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.elusivehideout.com
I took this picture hicking and nwo im paying for this picture "little sore" but i thought after i adjusted the curves it came out pretty good.......

sunfalls.jpg

The general recommendation is to avoid flair, but I like it sometimes, like here. Unfortunately if can wash out important parts of the image. I would try burning in the falls and some of the area around it. If you do it fairly evenly, you will still get the "ray" affect, but be able to see the detail better.

I like the composition. Some of the lighter leaves at the bottom and left are a little distracting, but if you crop those out you lose the human figure, which I think it kind of cool to have in there for scale.

Nice job!

Yea its a little distracting but the biggest problem with anything is my moniter is on its last limb i look at freinds and mine has some true birniess adn color isuuses so i cant really tell what my pics look liek till i go on a half way dectn moniter... my mom showed on of my pictures on a trip i took to a freind and she wants to buy it for 100 bucks !?!?!?!?!? so hopefully i can putt hat twards a new moniter... yea i'll pobly play with this oen and see if i can get more detial out of it i jsut didnt want it to look over edited but ill play with it more and see if i can get soem detial....

Its Latriall Falls In oregon on the Old Highway 30 in the Clumbia river Gourage i think thtas how u spell the name of it, its not the man falls u can look at when u pull up its a water fall when u get tot he top and start heading aroudn on the loop... its kinda cool u can go behind the falls but i jsut didnt feel liek taking my digital rebel so close to the water.....

Most reactions

Back