Watermark?

Singin4Gzus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I might sound completely stupid asking this but I can't figure out how to get a watermark on my pictures. Can anyone tell me how to do that please? Thanks.
Riette

You can do it in Photoshop and there are various tutorials on the net that I have found over the years.

Photoshop Links:

Link One

Link Two

Painshop Pro Links:

Link Three

Link Four

Hope these help.

Alternatively Use Mikes Framer script for Photoshop, it allows you to ass a signature to the frame.

Good Luck.

Lensmeister.

Photoshop is very capable of producing great watermarks as you can alter the opacity of them to make the effect more subtle. You can also record an action to batch process a set of files.

There are also programs such as those suggested above which do it automatically, be careful that they don't further compress your JPG to the point of introducing errors to it - I've had some bad experiences - but not with those recommended by the lensmeister!

Rob

Rob said:
Photoshop is very capable of producing great watermarks as you can alter the opacity of them to make the effect more subtle. You can also record an action to batch process a set of files.

There are also programs such as those suggested above which do it automatically, be careful that they don't further compress your JPG to the point of introducing errors to it - I've had some bad experiences - but not with those recommended by the lensmeister!

Rob

What have you tried? I'm really don't know how to do it with Photoshop Elements. May be those programs will help me?

Most reactions

Back