We went commando!

bennielou

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, yes, we were wearing underwear during the shoot, but this is the first shoot in a LONG time we didn't use our big lights. The site we were at was fabulous about big natural light so we wanted to use it.
Also a word of caution about the photos below is that I get picked on a bit for tilting and cropping in weird ways. I don't want you to think my clients end up with all kinds of wacky tilty photos with their heads half chopped off, so I included a more full resume, so to speak. This bride received a total of 145 photos, all in the same vein, just different crops, processing, and sofrorth. These are just my favorites out of a very crowded offering of a whole lot of variety in photos. Some setups I left out all together.

laurblog01.jpg

laurblog02.jpg

laurblog03.jpg

laurblog04.jpg

laurblog05.jpg

laurblog06.jpg

laurblog07.jpg

laurblog08.jpg

laurblog09.jpg

laurblog10.jpg

laurblog11.jpg

laurblog12.jpg

laurblog13.jpg

laurblog14.jpg

laurblog15.jpg

laurblog16.jpg

Like I said, there is a smattering of this, that, and the other. :)

Last edited:
I love #2! Nice location.

Thanks, Schwettylens. I haven't worked this location for ages. It's like one giant light box. :)

2 and 8 = WIN!!!! 12/7 anyone see a magenta cast in her dress/floor? Maybe I are have bad eyebalz...

Cindy I love this set. Love love it. The only thing I noticed and it could be my monitor at work is number three she looks either their is a bit of a halo around her, not sure if its a trick of light or you did some dodging. Beautiful work.

Really nice! If I could only get my natural light shots to look so nice............ :lol:

wow, these are really great. #2 and #7 are my favorites. #7/12 has wonderful opposing angles, fantastic!

Excellent photos IMO. The bride is gorgeous!

2 and 8 = WIN!!!! 12/7 anyone see a magenta cast in her dress/floor? Maybe I are have bad eyebalz...

Your eyes do not decieve you. There was a horrific cast on this, and I'm not sure why. I worked like the devil to get it out, but there is indeed still some left.

Cindy I love this set. Love love it. The only thing I noticed and it could be my monitor at work is number three she looks either their is a bit of a halo around her, not sure if its a trick of light or you did some dodging. Beautiful work.

Thank you so much! Actually what is going on in #3 is that I had to remove a bunch of cafeteria tables and chairs from the lower right side of the photo. Because there was then just a big blank screwed up place, I rebuilt the wall from patches of other wall peices. It looked like a hot mess, but I liked the photo overall, so to help disguise the mess I'd made, I used Kevin Kobuta's Starburt Vignette. :) I think you are seeing the Vignette. But I'm glad you didn't notice the mess I'd made in the corner of the photo. :)

Wow. How come I never get to come to the cool places? :biggrin:

Amazing work...The only thing a few of these are lacking is the title of a magazine. Definitely some cover material stuff.

If I had to pick favorites, it would be 1, 6, 7, and 9.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back