We went commando!

Bride has to be extremely happy....We know photog is and should be....Incredibly nice work!!! :thumbup:

Thanks All!

George: Hoping you will be working the wedding with us, day after tomorrow. :)

Quick Question: Since there is no groom is this is a separate session that the Bride set up outside of her wedding day?

Cindy, is that the Art Museum in Dallas?

Hi Christopher! No, it's actually at the Meyerson. They are catty corner to one another. I would normally shoot a few at the DMofA as well, but it was soooo hot that day. (107)

Quick Question: Since there is no groom is this is a separate session that the Bride set up outside of her wedding day?

Hi GeorgieGirl,

Yes, we do a lot of "Bridal" sessions here in the South. They use the enlargements on big stands outside of the reception for decorations. Then the bride typically gives the prints to the MOB.

I love the set. 4 and 6 look a little on the soft side to me, but other than that, Great set!

Cindy I love this set. Love love it. The only thing I noticed and it could be my monitor at work is number three she looks either their is a bit of a halo around her, not sure if its a trick of light or you did some dodging. Beautiful work.

I also see the halo on the third. I love these shots though. The lighting is used well. My only comment is that #6 looks oof or soft to me.

Hi GeorgieGirl,

Yes, we do a lot of "Bridal" sessions here in the South. They use the enlargements on big stands outside of the reception for decorations. Then the bride typically gives the prints to the MOB.

What a great idea! That has to cut down on the stress of the bride on the actual wedding day I would imagine. Photographer too I would think.

Cindy I love this set. Love love it. The only thing I noticed and it could be my monitor at work is number three she looks either their is a bit of a halo around her, not sure if its a trick of light or you did some dodging. Beautiful work.

I also see the halo on the third. I love these shots though. The lighting is used well. My only comment is that #6 looks oof or soft to me.
There is a halo in the third (explained in prior post). 6 is actually sharp as a tack.

Hi GeorgieGirl,

What a great idea! That has to cut down on the stress of the bride on the actual wedding day I would imagine. Photographer too I would think.

It's a whole other session, so of course the bonus deal is it's more money in your pocket too! I have some photographer friends up North, and they seem to be starting to sell Bridal sessions up there as well. It's catching on! :) And like you said, one of the selling points on a session like this is that you can take your time on the photo shoot, instead of having to fly through it on an already stressful day. Other great selling points is that they can choose totally cool or floral locations in which to shoot at, which thier venue may not have.

We also try to sell "day after" shoots as well. We actually do a fair amount of these. Again, less stress and cool locations.

Nice! I like it!

Most reactions

Back