Wedding at the Acanthus in Greenville, SC

I believe its picture 12. The bride and briadesmaids standing in the field is my favorite. I love how the shadow is being shown from each person.

Id like to know how you shot that pic with the bridesmaids. That pic is my favorite, I love the cast of the light from the sky, and still the bride and maids are illuminated just right. But personally, I have never seen wedding photos look so good! Hope I could be that good one day!

I think these are marvelous. Sure, there's something that can always be tweaked or improved, but weddings are not in a studio with models. You did an incredible job. I love the bouquet toss from the balcony (though, yes, editing that harsh light coming at the camera would've improved it), the angle is great and, more importantly, it tells the story from an interesting angle. I also really love the collage of the food shots - yum, and a detail sometimes forgotten by the photographer.

My only critique to add that is different from everyone else's is that all the shots are crooked where you have building or some sort of architecture. I would try fixing the tilt on those. Otherwise, I think you did a splendid job and I am sure they will love these.
+1 to this ^^.. the tilted architecture sticks out pretty bad. I dont know if that was intentional or not.
You did pretty good though! I bet they love them! :mrgreen:

guys_getting_ready_greenville.jpg

This three pictures-One frame technique is very popular right now in wedding photography. I've been wondering, is there an actual name for this technique?

I'll definitely agree on the amazing shots of the sky. The clouds definitely add alot to the pictures. Great shots and beautiful location.

I love the shots and use of flash. Looked like an awesome location and great wedding. Being new to flash I can't give much technical critique but enjoyed them a lot. Care to mention the gear used for the wedding? Did you have a backup shooter and/or assistant to help with lighting? Thanks for sharing!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back