What's new

Wedding Shoot ::FacePalm::

yup I did, I mean I'd like to know about the people, why they're marrying, who the kids are - strictly none of my business, but you know... :)

Why on earth would you want to know that? :lol:

People are interesting! These pics make me want to know these peeps, especially after this entire thread!
 
Is you trigger finger worn out. I think it was a very good job for the situation plus an outstanding opportunity for experience. :thumbup:

No my trigger finger was fine..it was my eye squinting for 7+ hours... My eye didnt want to close, or even work for that matter. all blurred from looking the the view finder all day haha
 
Why are you thinking of getting a tripod?

Every photographer should have one, but mine is only used for long exposures. Some people use one in studio, but it doesnt move. Thats the problem with tripods is that they are not mobile.

When doing a wedding, you are constantly moving, up, down, here, there... moving a tripod would be a real pain, considering all the stuff and people around you.

well everyone says. "GET A TRIPOD" lol, so.. last night I DID.
A little late.. but better than never.
I figured it wouldnt work with the wedding afterward though.. i was on my knees..up and down... running.. climbing... that tripod would have just got in the way most of the time.
 
yup I did, I mean I'd like to know about the people, why they're marrying, who the kids are - strictly none of my business, but you know... :)

Why on earth would you want to know that? :lol:

I know, right?... im not even sure what to say. * no offense Raizel* just not sure ... guess I could give a " short beat down "

..Probably marrying because they're deeply in love?
They have 3 kids, I blieve there about 6-4-and almost 2y.o, those were the kids dressed up in tuxes, and the pink dress.
They landed in a once horse town... and...TADA!.
......the end. ?
I dont know..lol I kind of stay out of there business ( even though hes my best friends brother) but.. eh. Ya know? lol
 
yup I did, I mean I'd like to know about the people, why they're marrying, who the kids are - strictly none of my business, but you know... :)

Why on earth would you want to know that? :lol:

People are interesting! These pics make me want to know these peeps, especially after this entire thread!

Like I said........ People are interesting :)
I'm not usually curious about people I see in pictures, but after reading so much about them, I felt like part of the story is missing.
It's courageous of them to get married - these days you never know how it's going to turn out. I salute them. :)
 
Why on earth would you want to know that? :lol:

People are interesting! These pics make me want to know these peeps, especially after this entire thread!

Like I said........ People are interesting :)
I'm not usually curious about people I see in pictures, but after reading so much about them, I felt like part of the story is missing.
It's courageous of them to get married - these days you never know how it's going to turn out. I salute them. :)

Yeah...salute is another word, not one i would have chose :lmao: lol

Shes a hand full..... just wish 'em good luck! lol
 
bump bumpidy bump bump!!! :lmao: ( dont even know if i needed to do that... but the caffeine has taken over.. sorry) lol

So, ive been thinking... and messing around with gimp, and i just keep screwing it up..lol i thought laso or remove background edits worked... the one i youtubed... made the entire picture blue and cut him out.. i was so confused...actually *am* still.... im slowly learning.
is there ( or would it be a waste of time) to remove him from this picture and put him in a more likable.. less distracted scene?.. His father made me shoot this one..and i dont care for it, mainly because of the " stop and shoot"... i wasnt able to retake a shot of him that night. But id hate to *trash*it.
1.)
DSC_0031.jpg


....and What would you recommend I do with this shot? ( either of the childrens shots i like them both)
How can i make these better?

2.)
DSC_0365.jpg

2.)EDITED
EweCooties_Edited.jpg


^^not sure what else i can do for this?

3.)
DSC_0382.jpg


Thank yoU!
 
Last edited:
#1, Not sure how to do it but changing the entire back ground is probably the best solution imo, Im not at that level yet tho. I cant see cropping or blurring will be the solution. Now you got me wanting to try that. BTW did the bride walk through there, just curious about what appears to be rose petals.

#2 is the cutest of all, I can't see you recreating that pose, it looks like such a spontaeous reaction within a posed picture. I'd crop the edges some to get the shadows and plug in removed.

#3 Is a cute pose, not as cute as #2. I am distracted by his shirt tail and the plant behind them. Not sure if cloning them out would be good tho.

Im sure someone with more experience will help guide your way on the tech side. Good effort, Keep it up. Hope your eye gets better.
 
Congrats!!! I just read this thread from the beginning and I couldn't stop doing. All the tips that other members gave, and all the words of affirmation was a great history and overall you did a fantastic job.

This community is a great help for new photographers when the photographer shows a want to learn and better themselves. The pros here are great at getting involved and helping someone out when its the right time to do so. :)

Shows that a positive attitude can get you a long way. :thumbup:

So very very true. Attitude not aptitude makes all the difference.
 
#1, Not sure how to do it but changing the entire back ground is probably the best solution imo, Im not at that level yet tho. I cant see cropping or blurring will be the solution. Now you got me wanting to try that. BTW did the bride walk through there, just curious about what appears to be rose petals.

#2 is the cutest of all, I can't see you recreating that pose, it looks like such a spontaeous reaction within a posed picture. I'd crop the edges some to get the shadows and plug in removed.

#3 Is a cute pose, not as cute as #2. I am distracted by his shirt tail and the plant behind them. Not sure if cloning them out would be good tho.

Im sure someone with more experience will help guide your way on the tech side. Good effort, Keep it up. Hope your eye gets better.

I know i dont know how to either... but it sure makes me want to learn.lol
i feel that i NEED to do something with that picture... =/
#2 , I asked for him to kiss his sister on the cheek for the pic.. and hes like Oooh Ewww noooo Way!!!!! haha the reaction was pricless!

And for the first shot in regards to the rose petals.. She did walk through there... but i believe those were from the kids picking the rose bush near by... they used fake rose petals down the isle.
 
there will be more edits to be posted in this thread when i get some time in between packing and moving ....

I know its not very active, but i didnt forget ;)
 
I played a bit with the adorable picture of the two children.. To my eye it was screaming for vignetting, such a cute shot! =) Cloned out the flowers, healed some edges, played with the color/luminosity/clarity.....

weddingshot1of1.jpg
 
Hi, I'm yet another person who just read the whole thread through! great story, great advice and some good pictures! well done with the photos and great picture with the kid not wanting a kiss! haha great addition to the photo album.

Well done and great thread :)
 
I played a bit with the adorable picture of the two children.. To my eye it was screaming for vignetting, such a cute shot! =) Cloned out the flowers, healed some edges, played with the color/luminosity/clarity.....

weddingshot1of1.jpg

I like this.. ill have to go in there and edit one spot i noticed.. looks like where the flowers were cloned, it smudged or something. theres still something there..lol

Thank you for your dedication to this thread. I will post some new edits as i get them done, im in between packing.. tomorrow ill have some down time.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom