Weird and about me self portraits experimenting with lighting

Vaporous

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.melisjphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thank you for looking.........one a bit "off the cuff" on the last image. Just practicing with diffusing and directing light.

White2-12.jpg

White1-1.jpg

white3-12.jpg

WhiteDR.jpg

As always, nicely done. Just one nag: The script that's shown--is that a tattoo? Something written on the fabric? It bothers me because it seems out of place. Other than that, I like the second one the best, despite the blown out bit of fabric right under your chin (bunched up in your hand).

Thank you for the comments. I did notice the text, its actually writing on my shirt. I just had an itch the other night to experiment in the studio with lighting and some crazy material I recently bought.....wasen't too concerned about my shirt. Just wanted to mainly play around with my lighting:) Thanks for noticing though. I might do another series of this when I can think of a neat concept I want to interpret.

the second one and the third are my favorites (even though we've seen the middle finger 435809438503985034 times) nice little experiment though, the lighting looks soft and even for the most part

Most reactions

Back