Welcome

Abraham Paul

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
vloggingguru.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Greeting everyone. First of all - I am glad I am here, since I have heard only good things about this forum, so I am hoping to find all the necessary help I need.

I am a professional vlogger and now I am trying to check a new product for my next project. I found a camera and I want to get your valuable suggestion about it. I know I am a vlogger but I want to learn more about my profession.

This forum is soo amazing and here the big personalities of this professional seeing my post. I just want to learn more from them.

Here I am sharing with you that camera link Sony RX100VA. I like this product but I want your views on it. Please see that and give me suggestions on it.

Thanks in Advance

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome. If you only want a camera for V logging, you can't go wrong with the Sony. Based on a well respected and highly developed compact camera, and updated for V-logging.

But if you want to try other types of photography, you may find the small-ish sensor and small physical size of the body a limitation. An interchangeable lens camera with a flip out scrèen may be a more versatile option.

Hi welcome, I have no idea what you are talking about, but that’s nothing new.
Is what you do something like pod casts?

Katomi I think it's an abbreviation for video log, similar to podcasts but video not just audio.

What I'm wondering is about being a 'professional' vlogger, does that mean making a living at it? Why is there a need to ask the 'big personalities of this profession(al)' about a camera? why not just look at some reviews? Not sure of the purpose of the OP either.

And I didn't click on the link, not from a first time poster - too many spammers do that on here way too often. (Either that or want something then don't come back.)

Most reactions

Back