Well Then, Shall We Just Let the Blind Lead the Blind?

How about not letting them post a new thread without at least posting 10 in other threads, or until they use the Search option to find what they need?

Can't remember which forums I've seen this implemented before but although it's a great idea, it just makes new users post quick one-two word replies (with very little thought or use to the OP) in other threads just so they can post a new thread.

Wait... over is a site moderator? *boggle*

lol

Wait... over is a site moderator? *boggle*

lol

I know its scary !

I just had the *same* realization. I saw someone said, "I'm glad Over didn't lock this thread," and I was like HA! How could he anyway? And then I saw and I was like whuuuuaaaaaaaaaat? :lol:

When did that happen?

A few days ago - I woke up and bam purple name, lots of shiny new buttons and some pestery spam to kill :)

Bitter doesnt need an ignore button to ignore you. He just ignores you. He is very good with that.

Bitter doesnt need an ignore button to ignore you. He just ignores you. He is very good with that.

We should start a Chuck Norris type thread for Bitter... You know, things like 'Butter doesn't change his exposure settings, he just tells the sun to get brighter. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back