What brand of camera do you use?

What brand of camera do you use?

• Total voters
Hi.
I am the last ThePhoto Fun registered user.....pleased to meet you!
I am SrEspiral from Barcelona, Spain and I would like to tell you what cameras I use usually:

-Nikon D300
-Nikon D1H
-Nikon D70
-Nikon F80
-Nikon 4004s
-Voigtlander Vito Automatic I

...yes....I am a Nikon supporter... :)
I was working with some other...but I falled in love when I had my first Nikon....

You know its strange - I just looked through the lists of people that voted for Canon and Nikon and noticed that I know far more Canon users than Nikon users! I think this goes to show that Canon are still popular with the wildlifers (since that is where I hang out most ;))
*expects 20 nikon wildlife shooters to now appear ;)*

The only wildlife I enjoy shooting is female, walks on 2 legs, measures 38-24-36 and is either blond or redhead... but I do use a Nikon! :lol:

Nikon, about 35 and counting. lol First one, a Photomic FTn 39 years ago. Currently using D3, D300 and 2 D1X's for backup. Shoot wildlife (2ndof 20 ) kids, pets, live bands, anything that we can make a dime or two on.

Last edited:
I shoot Wildlife...I shoot Howitzers

100_3708.jpg

I think I need a bigger gun though.

The only wildlife I enjoy shooting is female, walks on 2 legs, measures 38-24-36 and is either blond or redhead... but I do use a Nikon! :lol:

You cannot remember ??? :confused:

My husband bought me Nikon, so I shoot Nikon. Now, 5 lenses later, I will probably always shoot Nikon. That doesn't mean others aren't great, but I don't plan to change systems at this point, especially when I LOVE Nikon (and I'm more than 2/3 to saving for the D300! W00t!)

mostly I use my Canon P&S but I also have a Minolta X-370 film SLR that I use sometimes.
And when I get the money I'm going to buy a Sony A300 and then probably stick with Sony for a long time after that.

Canon for me! I played with quite a few cameras and overall I liked the feel and controls of the 40D the best

Most reactions

New Topics

Back