What brand of camera do you use?

What brand of camera do you use?

• Total voters
Minolta and Sony

I am a Pentax user but I am surprised by Olympus. I thought that Olympus was more popular. I have a compact Olympus and like it very much for daily purpose. Zuiko lenses are said to be better quality than the other lenses.:er:

Too funny. I voted in this thread some time ago and here it is again. Voted other but don't think I ever listed what cameras I use so here's the list.

Digital - Fuji
Film - Minolta, Polaroid & Holga

But I’m currently looking for a new digital. Not sure if I’ll stay with a brand I already have or try something new. Probably something new.

Pentax k10D

I also have a cannon point and shoot that I'm very happy with. My first choice for a DSLR was cannon but after doing research the pentax was the way to go. I'm really surprised pentax hasn't gotten more recognition.

Canon. Started out with a Minolta film camera, then Minolta fell waaay behind in the digital race and I'd had enough of waiting and waiting on Minolta so that's when I said "buh bye". Which is fine because Minolta ended up going "buh bye" also. I'm glad I did make the switch because I'd rather have a camera made by a camera company then a camera made by a electronics company (Sony)

it lives again!

canon user here - my sister was already shooting with a 400D though I have not even seen it at the time - and when I was in the shop the canon felt right - I don't have giants hands ;)

I clicked Minolta cus that's what I'm posting pictures from but I have in the past and will in the future owned many different makes.

The poll needs to be multiple vote IMO. :D

Most reactions

Back