WHAT CAMERA DO YOU THINK I USED?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As others have stated, please discontinue spamming this forum or any others.

thanks.

ADMIN

you guys think that you have a expensive camera you are pros!
I always say if you have the eye for photography you dont need an expensive camera.

first of all....

learn to spell and puncuate.

secondly...

Why would we care?

md

It's not the camera that counts, it's the website you show your photos on, and I have a more expensive website than you.

I'm a pro.

wwwphotosnartistcom said:
I always say if you have the eye for photography you dont need an expensive camera.

No...it dont make me a pro...

BUT I GOT A NICE CAM ANYWAYS

Just cause a good cam dont make yah a pro, im sure it helps :lol:

You are right, but who said that expensive cameras makes the photographer? Could you quote someone?

First off all, we don't have expensive cameras and we don't like people who are annoying!

MAybe you will post something worth and wait for our critiques and stop spamming your site. If you want a honest critique. I visited your page and:
1. the site is very poor.
2. the shots there a simple snapshots.

you don't need a specific equipment to take wonderful shots but you have to learn how to take them and learn how to behave in a normal society, or even virtual society like here.

It's not the camera that counts, it's the website you show your photos on, and I have a more expensive website than you.

I'm a pro.

Oh!, that's what i've been doing wrong

mentos_007 said:
First off all, we don't have expensive cameras and we don't like people who are annoying!

MAybe you will post something worth and wait for our critiques and stop spamming your site. If you want a honest critique. I visited your page and:
1. the site is very poor.
2. the shots there a simple snapshots.

you don't need a specific equipment to take wonderful shots but you have to learn how to take them and learn how to behave in a normal society, or even virtual society like here.

god i love you mentos.... :hugs:

ALL OF YOU ARE RIGHT, NO ONE IS WRONG IN THIS FORUM. I DID THIS BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW YOUR REAL OPINION AND WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE I AM DEALING WITH. THANKYOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION GUYS, SORRY IF I MADE YOU THINK I AM SPAMMING, BUT I JUST NEED YOUR KNOWLEDGE. ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE PRO, EVERY ONE HAS A PHOTOGRAPHERS ARTISTIC PERSONALITY IN THEM. THANKYOU.

MIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back