Votes: 18 6.8%
  • Sigma

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Sony

Votes: 15 5.7%
  • other

Votes: 22 8.3%

• Total voters
I just noticed that the percentages on the results are messed up...

Right now, they add up to 153.15%...

I think that is a quirk that happens with Vbulletin and multiple choice polls

yup because its a multiple choice poll. I voted for 2. It gives my 100% to both the Canon and Pentax. Where it should only give Canon 50% and Pentax 50% of my 1 vote... if that makes sense?

Nikon, Hassy, fugi, and Kodak here

Still trying to find another contax

Michael

What, no Holga? You're going to have all kinds of hipsters getting upset.

(voted Canon)

Tied up Canon and Nikon, so many polls today. This is going to be interesting. :D

It's calculating the percentages based on the number of voters, not the number of votes... There are more votes than voters, so it isn't working...

Stupid poll...lol.

Right but I cast 2 votes.... One for Canon and one for Pentax. It sees it as 2 people voting, not one person voting for 2 things. VB is the culprit haha

Right but I cast 2 votes.... One for Canon and one for Pentax. It sees it as 2 people voting, not one person voting for 2 things. VB is the culprit haha

Other way around. It sees it as 1 person voting, for two things. It's figuring the percentages based on the total number of people that have voted, not the total number of votes cast.

As I type this, this is what it looks like:
poll.jpg

43 voters. 64 votes.

The percentages should be:

Canon 32.8
Hassy 4.7
Leica 4.7
Nikon 32.8
Olympus 4.7
Panasonic 1.5
Pentax 7.8
Sony 1.5
other 9.3

I rounded those numbers, so it only adds up to 99.8, but that's close enough for this...

For anyone that picks "other"...I'd be interested in hearing what you have.
Film. He stated " realm..digital SLR's". Don't own one, plan to buy one this year, but anyway, you said you'd be interested...so there you go..:lol:

I guess "none of the above" would be appropriate too.

J.:mrgreen:

Other way around. It sees it as 1 person voting, for two things. It's figuring the percentages based on the total number of people that have voted, not the total number of votes cast.

As I type this, this is what it looks like:
poll.jpg

43 voters. 64 votes.

The percentages should be:

Canon 32.8
Hassy 4.7
Leica 4.7
Nikon 32.8
Olympus 4.7
Panasonic 1.5
Pentax 7.8
Sony 1.5
other 9.3

I rounded those numbers, so it only adds up to 99.8, but that's close enough for this...

I'm suprised, actually, I thought Nikon and Canon would be skewed one way or the other, 50/50 split, there. Interesting.

J.:mrgreen:

I think it would be interesting to see the Canon versus Nikon distribution across geographic locations.

In the North East, most shops push Nikon equipment heavily. I reap the benefits with used Canon equipment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back