What do photographers do during winter??

Girls always go for the singer or the guitarist... They don't know what they're missing out on by overlooking the drummers... :sexywink: :biggrin: :biglaugh:

This is the only reason guys play music.

The boyfriend is the only one I need. I don't have time for anything else. He keeps my love tank pretty full. I didn't get a drummer though! Damn!!! I got the architect, but I wouldn't trade him for a million bucks!

Not even for Manny? :p

To the OP. I rent studio space as I need it. Definately google places near you. Some studios include the use of lighting in their rental fees. I pay less than $50 an hour for studio space, no lights but use of their backgrounds. Other venues I have rented are $50+ an hour but that fee includes much more so I don't need to set up and take down all the equipment.

Oh and lots of sex. Photographers have some spare time to catch up on some of that goodness. Wait......that might just be me! ;)

Best ****ing thing I heard all night...that bacon, steak and pints.

The boyfriend is the only one I need. I don't have time for anything else. He keeps my love tank pretty full. I didn't get a drummer though! Damn!!! I got the architect, but I wouldn't trade him for a million bucks!

Not even for Manny? :p
Ohhhh man.....did you really have to ask me that?? Let me sleep on it. ;) Damn you tiller!

I have a boyfriend. So no....not just with myself jaca! :)

Do boyfriend and boytoy = the same thing?

Did he use architect pickup lines?

"Hey baby, if you were an angle you'd be acute."
"You have a nice flying buttresses."
"I'd like to lay you like a foundation, wet and on the ground."
"Did Frank Loyd Wright design you because you look good at all angles."

Do boyfriend and boytoy = the same thing?

Did he use architect pickup lines?

"Hey baby, if you were an angle you'd be acute."
"You have a nice flying buttresses."
"I'd like to lay you like a foundation, wet and on the ground."
"Did Frank Loyd Wright design you because you look good at all angles."
No he didn't, but I am sure he would get a kick out of these. Only you runnah. Only you.....

Architects do it diastyle.

This him?
$How-I-Met-Your-Mother-tv-21.jpg

Most reactions

Back