What do you do? (Besides pictures of corse)

I was in healthcare management for many, many years. Only quit because we relocated to another state - so, I'm not working atm, but don't really consider myself retired. Sort of in-between whatever I'm going to do next. I suck at the housewife thing, and prefer being in my darkroom when time permits. Taking classes at the local college, house, cooking, critters, and this place keep me in constant motion. I try to work a lot of yoga in there, too.

I was in healthcare management for many, many years. Only quit because we relocated to another state - so, I'm not working atm, but don't really consider myself retired. Sort of in-between whatever I'm going to do next. I suck at the housewife thing, and prefer being in my darkroom when time permits. Taking classes at the local college, house, cooking, critters, and this place keep me in constant motion. I try to work a lot of yoga in there, too.

I LOOOVE yoga. I was trying to do it every day for a while but lately only get around to it 2-3x a week. I'm dying for unlimited internet so I can stream some new sequences.
Custom stairs is what I really do. The Paper Street Soap Company was a reference to the movie Fight Club. I don't really make/sell soap.
hehehehe. I was sitting here scratching my head.... Never seen that movie.

Most reactions

Back