What do you think of this photo?

OMG I'm in a Mac now.. yes, near all my photos are dark and ugly T.T arfffffffffjrbfjwrhbrjfurwkrurbfyr but this guys that calibrate monitors cost much money U.U

Monitor calibrators are about $200 or so.

It's certainly not *cheap*, but it'll be worth it when you get your pennies scraped together.

Mine stopped working after I updated my OS, so that sucks. But I plan on getting another one once I have enough cash, because it's necessary, as you've discovered. Haha.

Yes... Well here in Spain i have heard the professional ones they cost about 500 euro... that its much more than 200 dollars but i will investigate more ;)

OMG I'm in a Mac now.. yes, near all my photos are dark and ugly T.T arfffffffffjrbfjwrhbrjfurwkrurbfyr but this guys that calibrate monitors cost much money U.U

Of course, it depends. If you hire it done, I'm sure it will not be cheap, but if you wish to do it yourself, the equipment to do it is not cheap either. If you need to conserve money, just do a "by eye" adjustment yourself. Get a photograph that is good, and view it while making adjustments to the display. You might have to try different photographs until you get it close. You can make adjustments by going into the computer display adjustments. I think it will be many little adjustments with several different pictures before you get it close.

Make sure the camera's white balance is correct. Do that first. Then, take a picture of something that is in your house that has good primary colors. Not the wooden floor, or whatever, but more like a child's toy. Have the item near the computer when you make adjustments. You may have to repeat this several times until the colors match.

Most reactions

Back