What do you.....

That's true. I could actually accept payment for that here in Canada, I have to go get my citizenship first though.

Verbal said:
I wish I had more friends I'm totally comfortable around... the type where you can just sit and not feel like you have to say something or put on a show.

I know where you're coming from... I tend to prefer my own company unless its dear and close friends, my family, my fiance and his family....

There are the ppl who drain you and there are ppl who infuse you with energy.

To answer the first question, I would like to grasp every moment with both hands, I want to be surrounded by the ppl I love....

Oh and I want to live a more meaningful life. Travel more, meet ppl who are living a soulful, full, yet simple life in this big wide world and create a photo/journal of my journey.

I could tell ya what I want less of : media ( tv, etc ), this western-rat-race-go-go-go society, with all it's misplaced values.... More and more I really feel the need to simplify my life, get rid of 'possessions' except for my journal, a pen, some clothes and my camera equipment. Go and hang out with Tibetan monks and sit peacefully while I listen to their views on the world and the like...

Hertz van Rental said:
More people to ban :twisted:

*backs away slowly*

Most reactions

Back