What languages do you speak?

Jaemie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.jaemierobinson.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
(Rather than do a zombie thread, here's a new one.)

What languages do you speak? I think it's pretty cool to see the variety we represent! Starting with my native language, here are mine:

• English
  • Spanish - fluent - speak, read, write
  • Japanese - I understand a fair amount, but only speak a few phrases
  • Laotian - understand a little, speak a little

I know a smattering of ASL.

English
Cruzan (Island dialect)
Spanish (pretty ok)
bits and pieces of all Latin languages and some Vietnamese....but not enough to converse, just enough to get a cold drink and food :D

Spanish (mother tounge), English (fluently) and French (beginner, it's only my second year studying it)

English, although to say I have the correct command of my native language would be nothing short of a stretch.
Very little Spanish, although I have the complete Rosetta Stone sitting in a dusty box in the cats' room.
I'd like to learn some Tagalog, as my grandmother speaks it and I'd like to converse with her.

English
Military
Smart a$%
VB
HTML
Java
Action script(minor)

Working on:
MySQL
PHP

Trever1t said:
English
some Vietnamese....but not enough to converse, just enough to get a cold drink and food :D

That's all you need lol

Français (first language)
English (American wife!)
Italiano (Speakish, Read. Lived there for 2 years)

English (fluent)
Japanese (now a fair amount of phrases)
Singlish, not an actual language, just Singaporean slang! Even though both of my parents speak Malay fluently (Singaporeans speak malay) they won't teach me any because they don't want me to understand their secret conversations!;)
ZoomButt.gif

ANd photography language!

English
Cruzan (Island dialect)
Spanish (pretty ok)
bits and pieces of all Latin languages and some Vietnamese....but not enough to converse, just enough to get a cold drink and food :D

That's pretty cool - Cruzan. :) (I had to google it.)

English, French, Russian. A little Italian. Parents also knew German, Polish, Spanish, Bulgarian. Extended family also knows Portuguese, Italian.

Most reactions

Back